Can HDFC Credit Card be Linked To Google Pay, Does Google Pay charge for HDFC credit card, How can I link my HDFC credit card with Google Pay, Can I use Google Pay if my HDFC credit card is blocked, When does Google pay do not accept HDFC credit card
Yes, you can link your HDFC credit card with Google Pay.
You have several options of the types of HDFC credit cards like the regular card (HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card), premium card (HDFC Bank Visa Signature Credit Card), super premium card (HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card), co-branded cards (Jetprivilege HDFC Bank Signature Card), commercial cards (HDFC Bank Business Credit Cards), etc. You can link any of the cards with Google Pay.
Does Google Pay charge for HDFC credit card?
Fees can be applicable to some of the transactions or the use of Google Pay services. Before completing any of the transactions, you will be informed about the additional charges or fees applicable. The fees can be determined by Google at its sole discretion and any of the additional charges levied will be inclusive of all the applicable taxes. For more details, click the link
How can I link my HDFC credit card with Google Pay?
- On your mobile device, open the Google pay application. Then click on your profile picture, and after that click on bank accounts and cards. Then add a card.
- Next, you have to enter the card details like card number, expiry date, CVV, card holder’s name, and other details.
- Then click save and accept the terms and conditions. Google pay contact your bank to verify the card. Then you have to choose how you will verify.
- Then you will be asked for additional authentication via OTP. The OTP will be auto-read or you can also enter manually.
- Then you have to activate the new card payment method listing. And then enter a one-time password received through text message to your phone number associated with your Google Pay account.
- After entering the one-time password, the card will be verified and you are ready to use it for the transactions.
For more details, click the link
Can I use Google Pay if my HDFC credit card is blocked?
No, you cannot use your HDFC credit card on Google Pay if it is blocked because when the physical card is blocked then the tokenized card also does not work.
Which credit card is supported by Google Pay?
At present, Google pay can be linked with Axis Bank credit cards, Kotak Bank credit cards, SBI credit cards, HDFC bank credit cards, IndusInd bank credit cards, Federal Bank credit cards, RBL bank credit cards, and HSBC bank credit cards.
When does Google pay do not accept HDFC credit card?
1. If the card does not support contactless payment, in that case, Google pay do not accept HDFC credit card. For this, you have to inform your bank that you want to add your HDFC credit card to your digital wallet for the tap-to-pay transactions.
2. You might have entered wrong details about your HDFC credit card.
Where can I apply for HDFC credit card?
1. You can visit in the nearest HDFC Bank branch to physically apply for the card.
2. You can also book home appointment where the bank representative will visit to get the form filled.
You can also place online request through HDFC phone application.
Why credit or debit cards have expiry date?
(Technical Analysis) HDFC Ltd. Share Price Target 2025, 2030, 2035
Why You Should Not Buy An Electric Vehicle In India Right Now in 2022?
Frequently asked questions
1. How long will it take for my HDFC credit card to activate on Google Pay?
It takes around 10 minutes after fulfilling all the verification requirements.
2. Is there any service charge or customer fees to use Google Pay?
No, the customers are not charged for any transaction made using HDFC credit card on Google Pay platform.
3. How many cards can be added to the Google pay?
You can add 10 payment cards either debit or credit cards on Google Pay.
Should Cryptocurrency Be Capitalized?
Do You Have To Keep Investing In The Stock Market in 2023?
IRFC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030 – Updated Geek
5 thoughts on “Can HDFC Credit Card be Linked To Google Pay?”