PM Kisan Yojana- Process, Application, Documents required, Eligibility, Application Status 2023, What is PM Kisan Yojana?, PM Kisan Yojana eKYC process, Can the details provided on the PM Kisan portal be changed?, Who are not eligible for PM Kisan Yojana scheme?, What are the reasons for not getting the PM Kisan scheme installment?, PM Kisan application status check, Who is eligible for PM Kisan Yojana?
What is PM Kisan Yojana?
Pm Kisan Yojana is the scheme launched by government of India. The scheme is also known as PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The scheme has benefited more than 10 crore farmers of the country and it is one of the biggest news so far. Till date 12 payments have been given to the farmers and 13th payment will soon be released.
Under this scheme, government releases 3 equal installments of total Rs 2,000, so the total is Rs 6,000. Amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The state or union territory government is responsible to identify the farmers who are eligible for the scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Year of start||2018|
|Amount payment||Rs 2,000 in three equal installments|
|Mode if registration||Offline and online|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
|PM Kisan official website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
PM Kisan Yojana eKYC process
The government has necessitated the farmers to do e KYC based on Aadhar number through OTP authentication.
1. Visit the website portal by the government (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) or click here
2. Select e KYC option on the farmers corner
3. Enter the Aadhar card number and then click on search button
4. Registered mobile number will receive OTP which needs to be submitted where it is given to enter the OTP
5. The process of e KYC will be complete
The applicant can also visit the nearest common service centre for e KYC through biometric authentication
How to apply PM Kisan Yojana?
1. To apply for this scheme, the farmers can approach the nodal officer, revenue officer or local patwari nominated by the state government.
2. The eligible farmers should visit the nearest common service centres (CSCs) for registration
Apart from this, the farmers can also register online on the government website portal (https://pmkisan.gov.in/)
1. Click on “new farmer registration”
2. You will be redirected to a new window, where you have to enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number, state, and fill the captcha code.
3. Verify the OTP and click on submit.
4. Lastly, take the printout of the form for future use.
What documents are required for PM Kisan Yojana
1. Aadhar card
2. Bank passbook
3. Proof of citizenship
4. Document substantiating land ownership
Who is eligible for PM Kisan Yojana?
1. In this scheme, all the farmer families having land upto 2 hectares are eligible to take benefit. The families defined in this scheme are the families comprising of husband, wife and minor children who own a cultivable land according to the records of the state or UT government. The records helps to identify the beneficiaries who should get the benefit of the scheme.
2. The farmers should have savings account or Jan dhan account to get the benefit
3. Group D Government employees, Class IV and multi tasking staff are eligible for this scheme
When will the 13th payment be released by the government of India?
The 13th payment will be released by the government of India in the first month
PM Kisan application status check
To check the status of the application of PM Kisan scheme, the applicant
1. Should visit the website portal of PM Kisan (https://pmkisan.gov.in/)
2. Click on the status of self registered/CSC farmers option
What are the reasons for not getting the PM Kisan scheme installment?
There can be several reasons for not getting the PM Kisan scheme installments. Some of the reasons are:
1. The name of the applicant must be in English. Any other language is not accepted
2. When the name of the applicant and the name of the bank account holder is different. This means the name of the applicant must be same as given in Aadhar card and bank account.
3. Incorrect bank account number
4. Incorrect IFSC code
5. Incorrect name of the village of the applicant
Also read: How to Apply For E Mudra Loan in 2023
Who are not eligible for PM Kisan Yojana scheme?
Farmers included under the exclusion criteria of the operation guidelines are not eligible for this scheme.
1. Farmers having higher economic status
2. Every institutional land holder
3. Past and present holders of constitutional posts
4. Every superannuated or retired pensioner having monthly pension of Rs 10,000 or above
5. Every individual who have paid income tax in the previous assessment year
6. Professionals like doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers, or chartered accountants registered with professional bodies and have profession by undertaking practices
Can the details provided on the PM Kisan portal be changed?
Yes, the details provided on the PM Kisan portal can be changed.
1. Visit the official website of PM Kisan portal (https://pmkisan.gov.in/)
2. Scroll down and click the updation of self registered farmer
3. Edit self registered farmer details page will open
4. Then provide the Aadhar number and fill the captcha and then click on the search button and then edit the information.
Frequently asked questions
1. Can both husband and wife are both eligible for PM Kisan scheme?
No, both husband and wife are not eligible for PM Kisan scheme
2. Is PM Kisan registration open?
Yes, PM Kisan registration is open
3. What are the benefits of PM Kisan scheme?
The applicants or beneficiary will get Rs 6,000 each year in 3 equal installments
4. Is PM Kisan scheme available to all farmers?
Yes, all farmers eligible for the scheme can get the benefit
5. Is there age limit for PM Kisan?
Yes, the applicant must be between 18 years to 40 years
6. Can Father and son get PM Kisan benefit?
Yes, both father and son can get pm Kisan benefit