Mother Teresa, birthday, religion, born, death, age at death, quotes, Nobel peace prize winner
Mother Teresa, also known by the name Saint Teresa of Calcutta, was a Catholic nun. She was born on 26th August 1910 in North Macedonia. She had no children. She was famous for dedicating her life to caring for the destitute living in the slums of Calcutta. She believed in faith, hope, and love. Due to her humanitarian services, she was awarded Nobel Peace Prize in 1979. The entire amount won was donated to the poor people of India. She learned English at Loreto Abbey in Rathfarnham, Ireland.
Some of the most amazing quotes by Mother Teresa are:
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- We fear the future because we are wasting today.
- A life not lived for others is not a life.
- If you are happy, people might be jealous. Be happy all time.
- Discipline fills the gap between accomplishment and goals.
- Do not wait for someone to lead, do it alone.
- If you are unable o feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Life is a challenge, and we should accept it.
- I pray for faithfulness, instead of success.
Mother Teresa died at the age of 87 on 5th September 1997.
Pope Benedict Biography- Birth, Birthplace, Siblings, Education, Career, The Position Of Priest, Death
1 thought on “10 amazing quotes of Mother Teresa to share on her birthday”